- What information do we collect and when. Information related to a flight booking or purchase of our products or services, whether provided online, over the phone, emails or in person. Your name and title, date of birth, your national ID in certain circumstances, home address, phone number and email address, your billing and transaction information such as, credit/debit card type and number(s), corporate forms of payment and related data including associated billing address, expiration date(s) and security code(s).
- How do we use your information. To provide you with our services, assistance with booking, to confirm your travel arrangements and remind you about incomplete bookings. Take your payment and make any refunds or credits and send any confirmations. Manage and administer our services and business including performing our record-keeping requirements. Maintain the operational availability and reliability of our IT systems with infrastructure backups and testing. To confirm your identity and to prevent fraud. To improve our products and services. To send you marketing communications and offers. To share it with TSA for safety questions.
- Legal requirements. We may also use your personal information where this is necessary to comply with a reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency, or in the defense of legal claims.
- Essential cookies. They enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Without them some activities cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies. These cookies store information such as your JetOnset login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
- Content / Advertising cookies. These cookies gather information about your use of our Services so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content and advertising. They are also used to gather feedback on customer satisfaction through surveys. They remember that you've visited our Services and help us understand usage of our Services. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information about users of our Services (as described below under “Information collected by third parties on our Services”) in order to provide advertising (on our Services and elsewhere) based on users’ online activities (so-called "interest-based advertising") on our Services and elsewhere online. The third parties involved in interest-based advertising collect internet browsing information (e.g., websites visited, time of visit) across different websites and over time, and they may use the information they collect on our Services to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet.
- Minors. JetOnset does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove the information and unsubscribe the child from any of our electronic marketing lists.
- Information for California residents. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”): as a California resident you can request the following information about how we collected and used your personal information, - the categories of personal information that we collected, - the categories of sources from which we collected personal information, - the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information, - the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, - whether we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of personal information received by each category of third party recipient. You can request a copy of the personal information that we collected about you during the past 12 months. You can request that we delete the personal information that we collected from you. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from descrimination in the form of any unlawful denial of service, increase in the price of service, or suggestion that you may be penalized for exercising your rights. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, however, like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook, Adobe and others that help deliver interest-based ads to you as described in the section above entitled interest-based advertising. You can opt out of use of your personal information for interest-based advertising by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine‐readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.